- User Location: quickly identify where in the world a WorkSpaces user is logging on from;
- User Usage: understand what time a user logs on and logs off. Including how long a user is idle for. (Providing the WSM agent is deployed);
- Performance Monitoring: notification to take proactive action if a user is regularly hitting CPU or memory constraints (Providing the WSM agent is deployed);
- In-session Latency: quickly review the latency of a user’s WorkSpace over the previous 12 hours;
- IP Alert: ensure you aren’t caught off guard with WorkSpace rebuilds or expansion with automated IP alerts;
- Reports: Nuvens are able to create a vast variety of reports, depending upon what is required. These would be discussed and created as part of the implementation.
Thanks for your feedback.