- Proactive Right size: WSM monitors the user’s CPU, memory and usage of the WorkSpace to provide administrators with the option of optimising their WorkSpace. This could mean upgrading a WorkSpace if it is being overworked or downgrading if its tasks do not require a WorkSpace of that size. This process can also be automated without an administrator’s intervention;
- Unused WorkSpaces: quickly find WorkSpaces that haven’t been used for a period of time. This process can be automated to either downgrade the WorkSpace to the lowest specification, or complete termination after a set period of time;
- Always Optimised: WSM will change the pricing plan based on the user’s hourly usage of that month to either Always–On or Auto-Stop (Hourly);
- Orphaned WorkSpaces: find WorkSpaces with no Active Directory user attached;
- Cost History: review the previous 12 months’ WorkSpaces spent on one screen.
Thanks for your feedback.