- WorkSpaces Easy Search: find a WorkSpace quickly (including part searches) by username, WorkSpace ID, OS, e-mail address, client IP address, WorkSpace IP address, directory, bundle, tags & more;
- Granular Access Roles: no need to grant admins access to the AWS Console to manage and create WorkSpaces. Over 15 different roles can be defined through WSM, including limiting an administrator to a specific region, directory or tag (e.g. department);
- Quick Control: quickly find your user through ‘Easy Search’ and troubleshoot via WSM using RDP or your preferred shadowing software;
- Fixed Tags: only allow pre-defined tags and a pre-defined list of tag values to be applied to your WorkSpaces;
- Copy Existing users: quickly copy a user in the organisation. Provide the new user with the same WorkSpace image, applications and performance as their colleague;
- Multi-Domain & Multi Account ready: multi-domain and multi-forest aware, allowing administrators to control their entire estate via WSM;
- Single pane of glass: WSM allows administrators to manage WorkSpaces, from one console, across multiple AWS accounts
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.